Welcome to Summer Punches!
We here at Cushy enjoy us a nice beverage with a kick. Here are two punch recipes that are sure to please a crowd. These recipes are easily doubled to satisfy a big crowd of friends and family. We enjoyed these recipes poolside, but they are equally satisfying in a park, on the beach or in your back yard.
These punches seem like you’re using a lot of alcohol but when you add all the ingredients and parcel it out drink-by-drink, it’s really a moderate amount of spirits (at least that’s what we tell ourselves). As always, premium alcohol is not necessary when making punches. These are meant to be cheap, easy ways to enjoy summer and being outdoors.
Pina Colada Punch
Sweet & Succulent
- 1 bottle of Coconut rum
- 1 can/bottle of pineapple juice
- 2 cans Coco-Lopez, crème de Coconut*
- 1 2 ltr bottle of Lemon-Lime Soda
- Frozen pineapple for garnish
*If buying the canned Coco-Lopez, be sure to thoroughly shake can prior to opening.
You won't know what hit you
- 6-8 12oz cans of lite beer (Miller Lite, Bud Lite, Keystone)
- 2 cans pink frozen pink lemonade, thawed
- 1 bottle of vodka
- Sliced lemons for garnish
Mix all ingredients together with a big wooden spoon and serve chilled over ice.
Enjoy these punches responsibly and keep an eye out for Part 2 coming soon!